(Sweetpotato Advanced Resistance and Management for RKN)
The SweetARMOR project is a USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture funded project that aims to meet the needs of stakeholders in the sweetpotato industry that are experiencing economic losses at the hands of root-knot nematodes.
Explore the above menu to learn more about the SweetARMOR project, the SweetARMOR team, nematodes, and sweetpotatoes!
- Louisiana State University (LSU) AgCenter Sweet Potato Research Station Field Day
- Sweet Potato Research Station (130 Sweet Potato Road, Chase, LA)
- August 18, 2022 (Thursday) at 9:00 AM Central Time (CT)
- Lunch will be provided.
- Tristan Watson: Managing the Microscopic: Spotlight on Dr. Tristan Watson of the LSU AgCenter.
- ARE Economist Joins the Fight to Curb the Effects of Invasive Nematode on SweetPotatoes: Spotlight on Dr. Daniel Tregeagle of North Carolina State University.
- North Carolina State University (NCSU) funding announcement for the SweetARMOR project.
- Louisiana State University (LSU) AgCenter funding announcement for the SweetARMOR project.