Below you can find updates and publications associated with the SweetARMOR project.
2023 SweetARMOR Project Updates
- Advisory Board Meeting (Thursday, September 14, 2023): Our team held a virtual meeting with the SweetARMOR project’s advisory board members. Project PI’s presented the latest updates from the past year to the advisory board, and in return, the advisory board provided valuable feedback. The discussion was engaging.
- The SweetARMOR team had a strong showing at the 47th meeting of the National Sweetpotato Collaborators’ Group Meeting in Wilmington, NC (January 20-21, 2023). Students involved in the project presented their latest work to the audience who consisted of sweetpotato researchers and industry leaders from across the U.S.
2022 SweetARMOR Project Updates
- Advisory Board Meeting (Friday, August 12th, 2022): Held the second meeting with the SweetARMOR project’s advisory board members. At the meeting, PIs from the project presented the advisory board members with updates to the SweetARMOR project’s objectives in a one-year progress report. Similar to the previous meeting, advisory board members provided input regarding their desired outcomes from the project and further shared their thoughts regarding the project updates.
- US Sweetpotato Council Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada (January 30th – February 1st, 2022): At this meeting, Dr. Craig Yencho presented the SweetARMOR project to additional stakeholders that are not on the project’s advisory board.
- Advisory Board Meeting (Thursday, January 13th, 2022): Held the first meeting with the SweetARMOR project’s advisory board members. At the meeting, advisory board members shared their thoughts with the SweetARMOR PIs regarding their desired outcomes from the project. Similarly, PIs from the project presented the advisory board members with intended outcomes and provided further details regarding the timeline for the completion of project objectives.
2021 SweetARMOR Project Updates
- North Carolina State University (NCSU) funding announcement.
- Louisiana State University (LSU) AgCenter funding announcement.
- Saha, N., Schwarz, T., Mowery, S., and A.M. Gorny. 2023. Reaction of winter cover crops to Meloidogyne enterolobii and glasshouse bioassay to evaluating utility in managing M. enterolobii in soybean. Journal of Nematology 55:XX. https://doi.org/10.2478/jofnem-2023-0014